kMS ver. 1.2.142 – Nett’s Pyramid/Ghost Ship Reorganization & New Events!
This patch contains the Nett’s Pyramid and Dual Raid: Ghost Ship in the Sea Mist reorganizations! However, there are a couple of changes! First of all, Nett’s Pyramid is now only open to those levels 60~89 (Great. Thanks a lot Nexon!). The difficulty is ‘hard’ and the reward experience is ‘a lot’ (according to Nexon). You need 4 people in your party to join and can do it 5 times per day.
Read on for more changes, as well as new events~
When you enter, you’ll see 4 platforms with portals on the right side. These are where the monsters will spawn!
There are new monsters as well (hover over them for their names), such as the Pharaoh Mummy boss. The Pharaoh Yeti no longer causes MISSes, and is now a normal monster.
The new objective of Nett’s Pyramid is to protect the Obelisk! It is stationed on the left side. If you haven’t realized already, you must defeat the monsters before they can reach the Obelisk! It is sort of like a tower defense game.
This is the new UI for Nett’s Pyramid. WAVE is the stage number, there are a total of 20 stages. LIFE is the Obelisk’s remaining life. LIFE goes down by one for each monster that reaches the left side. If your LIFE reaches 0, you fail the party quest. POINTs are acquired by defeating monsters! You can use your POINTs to buy buffs from Duarte.
- Anubis’ Eye – 500P: increase attack and magic attack by 40.
- Horus’ Eye – 700P: inflict Slow on the entire map, 30% chance on the Yeti Pharaoh and Pharaoh Mummy
- Isis’ Eye – 500P: inflict 5 second DoT damage on the entire map, 30% chance on the Yeti Pharaoh and Pharaoh Mummy
- Osiris’ Eye – 500P: inflict 1 second Stun on the entire map, 30% chance on the Yeti Pharaoh and Pharaoh Mummy
- Ra’s Eye – 2000P: instantly kill the 20 monsters closest to the Obelisk, 30% chance to reduce the Yeti Pharaoh and Pharaoh Mummy’s HP by 10%.
And of course, the prizes! When you clear Nett’s Pyramid, you will receive experience and Nett’s Emeralds. You can trade them in to Duarte for the Immortal Pharaoh set!
- Immortal Pharaoh’s Belt (200 Nett’s Emeralds): level 80 req, 55 defense and magic defense, 1 attack, 2 magic attack, 3 slots (untradeable, can be traded once with the use of the Scissors of Karma)
- Immortal Pharaoh’s Shoes (250 Nett’s Emeralds): level 80 req, 2 to all stats, 40 defense and magic defense, 5 speed and jump, 5 slots (untradeable)
- Immortal Pharaoh’s Ring (300 Nett’s Emeralds): level 80 req, 2 to all stats, 100 HP and MP (untradeable, one-of-a-kind, lasts for 7 days)
There’s also a set bonus of 3 to all stats and 120 accuracy and avoid when you wear two of the set, and a bonus of 5 to all stats, 5 attack and magic attack, and 200 defense and magic defense when you wear all three.
Next up is Dual Raid: Ghost Ship in the Sea Mist. It is open to anyone that is level 90~150. It takes 15 minutes to complete, and both its difficulty and reward experience are ‘normal’. You can do it 10 times a day (just like a regular party quest).
This is the UI for Ghost Ship in the Sea Mist.
- 1: the amount of points your team has.
- 2: the stage that you are on.
- 3: the time remaining.
- 4: the completion rate of both the Red and Blue teams.
- 5: the objective of each room.
- 6: messages from the party quest.
You progress through 5 stages and then finally the boss stage! The first one to defeat the boss is the winner. So basically, it wasn’t changed at all!
The winning team will receive 2 Cape Pieces while the losing team will receive 1. You also have a chance at receiving the Navy Officer’s Cape, which gives 20 HP, MP, defense, and magic defense, with 7 slots. It can be traded one time through the use of the Scissors of Karma.
Here are the equipment that people (might) actually want! The Navy Captain set! It comes unidentified~
- Navy Captain’s Gloves: level 105 req, 6 to all stats, 25 HP, 45 defense and magic defense, 1 attack and magic attack, 5 slots (untradeable)
- Navy Captain’s Cape: level 105 req, 4 to all stats, 80 HP and MP, 45 defense and magic defense, 7 slots (untradeable)
There is also a set bonus of 75 HP and MP, 5 attack and magic attack, and 100 defense and magic defense when you are wearing both items.
In this patch, they also added the new Event Card system!
- 1: events with this icon beside them can give you a stamp on the Event Card if you fulfill the requirements. You can hover over the icon to see them.
- 2: the Event Card. It stays until the date that is shown, for example, you can get stamps for this Event Card nutil April 1, 2012. The mystery boxes give an unknown prize!
The first new event is the Golden Pig event! It goes until October 12. Help Cassandra find the Golden Pig that she has seen in peoples’ dreams~
She will ask you to defeat one Golden Pig, which spawns randomly in maps. It spawns from 8 pm to 10 pm on weekdays and 1 pm to 4 pm on weekends. For completing this one-time quest, you get a choice of 1 60% for Accessory Stat Scroll.
However, that’s not all! You can continue to hunt the Golden Pig to get chests that you can open for prizes~
- Advanced Equipment Enhancement Scroll
- Special Potential Scroll (100% success rate)
- 50% Golden Hammer
- Melted Cheese
- Golden Pig Belt (2 to all stats, 250 HP and MP, 30 defense and magic defense, 5 slots, can be traded through the account once with the Share Name Tag)
- 25% Golden Pig Belt for Attack/Magic Attack scrolls (+2 attack/magic attack, +1 all stats, 50% chance of destroying the item if failed)
- 60% Golden Pig Belt for Attack/Magic Attack scrolls (+1 attack/magic attack, 50% chance of destroying the item if failed)
- 30% Golden Pig Belt for Stat scrolls (+4 stat, 25% chance of destroying the item if failed)
- 60% Golden Pig Belt Chaos Scroll
To get the stamp for this event, you must acquire the Golden Pig Belt.
The second event is called the Cheering event! Try to support others! Give them motivation and encouragement~
The first part of this event involves helping people level up! At specific level intervals, the Maple Admin will give you items to help you along your way~
- Level 10: Level 10 Equipment Box, 30 Watermelons
- Level 15: Level 15 Equipment Box
- Level 20: Level 20 Equipment Box, 30 Watermelons
- Level 25: Level 25 Equipment Box
- Level 30: Level 30 Equipment Box, 30 Watermelons
- Level 35: Level 35 Equipment Box
- Level 40: Level 40 Equipment Box
- Level 50: Level 50 Equipment Box, 1 hour 1.5x Coupon (1), 60% Weapon for Attack/Magic Attack scroll (2), 30 Reindeer Milk
- Level 55: 1 hour 1.5x Coupon (1)
- Level 60: Level 60 Equipment Box, 1 hour 1.5x Coupon (1)
- Level 65: 1 hour 1.5x Coupon (1)
- Level 70: Level 70 Equipment Box, 1 hour 1.5x Coupon (1), Special Potential Scroll (2), 30 Reindeer Milk
- Level 75: 1 hour 1.5x Coupon (1)
- Level 80: 1 hour 1.5x Coupon (1)
- Level 85: 1 hour 1.5x Coupon (1)
- Level 90: 1 hour 1.5x Coupon (1), 60% Chaos Scroll (2), 30 Reindeer Milk
- Level 95: 1 hour 1.5x Coupon (1)
- Level 100: 1 hour 1.5x Coupon (1), 60% Chaos Scroll (2), 30 Reindeer Milk
You can also hold the Cheering Pompoms for 30 minutes to get a buff!
The buff depends on both your level and how many times you’ve done the quest per day. If you have done it once, your buff gives 30 attack and magic attack. Twice and you get 35 attack and magic attack, and 400 defense and magic defense. If you have done it three or more times, you get 40 attack and magic attack, 400 defense and magic defense, and 800 HP and MP.
The last event is a bit weird. It’s called the Garlic Growing event. It runs until October 4 (yes, 5 days!).
Each day, you must collect 30 Garlic Bulbs from monsters around your level. When you finish, you will randomly get one of these prizes: various coins, Tiger buff, 2x Experience Coupon.
These coins are special because you can NPC them for money! The Wonky Coin sells for 30 million mesos, the Cassandra Coin for 50 million mesos, the Gaga Coin for 100 million mesos (!!!) and the Inkheart Coin for a whopping 200 million mesos!
It’s really rare to get these coins. But if you complete this quest from 4 PM to 10 PM, you have 4 times more chance to get a coin~!
Your buff depends on your level once again. If you are 71+, you get 40 attack and magic attack and 30 speed for 30 minutes.
You can also hold a Little Artemisia for 1 hour to get a Persevering Artemisia. Each day you do this, you get a different prize.
- September 30: Miraculous Chaos Scroll 60% (1)
- October 1: Lucky Day Scroll (1), increases the success rate of the next scroll used by 10% (cannot be used with a potential or enhancement scroll)
- October 2: 2 Star Equipment Enhancement Scroll 80% (1), instantly brings the item’s total stars up to 2, item will break if failed
- October 3: Clean Slate Scroll 20% (1)
- October 4: Miraculous Chaos Scroll 60% (1)
As for Cash items, there are three new ones that are very special! One is called the Perfect Innocent Scroll. It completely resets an items stats, enhancements, and potential, back to a clean item. It is a 100% version of the Innocent Scroll that came out a few patches ago.
Another new item is the Recovery Shield. It can be used on an item to give it the Recovery status. When a scroll is used on that item and it fails, the scroll will be returned to your inventory instead of disappearing! However, if it passes, the status will go away and you will have to use another Recovery Shield if you want the effect. It can be used with the Protect Shield and Safety Shield Cash items.
There is also the F/W Royal Hair Coupon. There are new hairs available such as the Crow and Sheryl hairs~
And of course there’s also the F/W Royal Face Coupon to go with them~