kMSt ver. 1.2.413 – Phantom Storyline & Party Content Changes!
Lots of new things have been added within this patch! This includes party quest changes, Monster Park changes, Phantom skill changes, and even the Phantom storyline!
This is the Phantom’s tutorial! Basically, Hilla comes to Ereb to meet Empress Cygnus. She gives her the treasure of Ereb, the Skyia, which shines with light when in the hands of an empress. Hilla demands that Cygnus vacates the throne and reveals herself, as Hilla believes she is the righteous empress! Phantom arrives to help thwart Hilla’s plan.
Thanks to mazefind for the video~
Four party quests have been changed to a higher level! Moon Bunny’s Rice Cake, First Accompaniment, Dimensional Crack, and Ice Knight’s Curse are all level 50 and over party quests now!
In addition, Monster Carnival is now open to anyone over level 80, and Ghost Ship in the Sea Mist is for levels 120 to 159!
Monster Park has been reorganized greatly! Almost every single monster has had their strength lowered, and there has been a huge change in levels.
Zebra Striped Ticket Pieces drop from monsters level 50 to 94, Leopard Striped Ticket Pieces drop from monsters level 125 to 159, and Tiger Striped Ticket Pieces drop from monsters level 160 and over! Obviously this is a bit weird, because isn’t there a gap between level 94 and level 125?
Well every single dungeon’s level has been changed as well!
Zebra Striped Tickets
- Temple’s Shadow (Lv. 60 ~ 69)
- Witch’s Snowfield (Lv. 70 ~ 79)
- Tranquil Sea (Lv. 75 ~ 84)
- Black Mountain Pass (Lv. 80 ~ 89)
- Grey’s Lair (Lv. 85 ~ 94)
- Automated Security Zone (Lv. 135 ~ 144)
- Mossy Forest (Lv. 140 ~ 149)
- Sky Forest Training Centre (Lv. 145 ~ 154)
- Forbidden Time (Lv. 150 ~ 159)
- Destroyed City (Lv. 155 ~ 164)
- Forest of Dead Trees (Lv. 160 ~ 169)
- Watch Tower (Lv. 165 ~ 174)
- Dragon’s Nest (Lv. 170 ~ 179)
- Temple of Oblivion (Lv. 175 ~ 184)
- Knight’s Fortress (Lv. 180 ~ 200)
I think that this means you can go into any level dungeon now, if you have the right ticket. But I’m not sure. I guess regular training spots and Party Quests will be very popular now from level 20 to 60, and 95 to 135!
The Demon Balrog deep in Sleepywood has been made easier. You can enter any mode in any channel now. To fight him, you must have an expedition of 1 to 6 people, all level 45 and up. Also, when you trade in Balrog’s Leather Pieces for scrolls, you can now choose which scroll you want!
Sleepywood, Orbis, Ludibrium, and Omega Sector monsters and quests have been reorganized. Each area is tailored to a specific level range now!
- Lv 43. Copper Drake
- Lv 44. Drake
- Lv 45. Red Drake
- Lv 46. Ice Drake
- Lv 47. Dark Drake
- Lv 48. Wild Cargo
- Lv 49. Tauromacis
- Lv 50. Taurospear
- Lv 52. Junior Balrog
- Lv 49. Junior Cellion
- Lv 49. Junior Lioner
- Lv 49. Junior Grupin
- Lv 50. Star Pixie
- Lv 52. Lunar Pixie
- Lv 54. Luster Pixie
- Lv 51. Nependeath
- Lv 53. Dark Nependeath
- Lv 55. Cellion
- Lv 55. Lioner
- Lv 55. Grupin
- Lv 56. Junior Lucida
- Lv 58. Lucida
- Lv 63. Brown Teddy
- Lv 64. Pink Teddy
- Lv 65. Panda Teddy
- Lv 66. Ducky Family
- Lv 67. Toy Trojan
- Lv 68. Robo
- Lv 69. Master Robo
- Lv 70. Ticky
- Lv 71. Tick-Tock
- Lv 53. Ratz
- Lv 54. Black Ratz
- Lv 55. Trixter
- Lv 56. Green Trixter
- Lv 57. Chirpy
- Lv 57. Tweeter
- Lv 58. Drumming Bunny
- Lv 60. Bloctopus
- Lv 62. Helly
- Lv 63. Propelly
- Lv 64. Planey
- Lv 65. King Bloctopus
- Lv 67. Block Golem
- Lv 69. King Block Golem
- Lv 53. Retz
- Lv 73. Mateon
- Lv 74. Plateon
- Lv 75. Mecateon
- Lv 76. MT-09
- Lv 77. Bernard Grey
- Lv 78. Zeta Grey
- Lv 79. Ultra Grey
- Lv 80. Chief Grey
- Lv 82. Zeno
In Neo City, you can only enter each boss 20 times a day. You can return the Time Diver to Andy at the end of the quest line now.
A new Level Up Guide has been added! The button is located above the Quick Move. It will show you recommended training areas, quests, and party quests that you can train at! The areas will change every few levels!
In the real server, the Christmas Special event has started! It will run until the 28th~
First off, the chance of getting Santa’s Shiny Boxes, Christmas Seals, and Magical Christmas Stockings has been increased 2x! Also, you will 2 times the Snowball Scrolls from the boxes~
Any time you spend offline will be given to you when you do log on in the form of 30% bonus experience from monsters! However, you can only get up to 45 hours of bonus experience through this event.
Also, if you can open 50 Santa’s Shiny Boxes before the 28th, you’ll receive a 100% Epic Potential Scroll and a Justice Blessing Potion, which I think gives 50% experience. Amazing prizes for very little effort!
The second Justice Hot Time has been revealed! It will be on December 31, New Year’s Eve! This Hot Time is really, really, really good, even though many details about the items are not known right now!
It can potentially give out many items, including the Raven Persona, the trademark hat of Phantom! It gives 10 to all stats, 200 HP and MP, 50 defense and magic defense, with 10 slots. It can be traded through storage with the Share Name Tag. If you are a 3rd or 4th job Phantom, you’ll also receive a bonus of 10 dex and luk, 30% MP, and 5 attack! This is a 100% prize I think, since it’s very similar to the Devil Horns, Elven Tiara, and Counterattack Goggles.
There’s also an amazing badge, called the Righteous Hero Badge, which gives 10 to all stats, 10 attack and magic attack, 125 defense and magic defense, 10 speed and 20 jump. It can be traded with the Platinum Karma Scissors. I’m almost sure this will be limited to maybe 1 or 2 people per server, like the Hero of Legend Badge or the I’m A Lucky Guy medal.
This Hot Time can also give out a Level Up Potion, a Character Slot Coupon, and an Item Lock Voucher~ Too bad I’ll have to wait until this Hot Time to make my Phantom, I have no more character slots left…
In my last post, I have updated the Justice Shop list with pictures of the <Justice> Maple weapons, and also the required coins for each item!
Speaking of the Justice Shop, it has been updated in Tespia with some new items including <Justice> Canes, Phantom’s Mystery Mastery Book, 30 Day Yeti Riding, and the Pink Bean Chair, which does not expire!! I guess I know what I’ll be getting soon! There’s also a couple of new ways to get coins, which I hope come to the regular server quickly (it’s really annoying to get coins). You get a Justice Coin when you complete three party quests, three Monster Park runs, or getting to Wave 15 in Pyramid.
And finally, the Phantom skill changes. There actually aren’t that many!
- Judgement: buff durations have been increased to 30 seconds, Fortune Card’s critical chance bonus has been decreased from 10% to 5%, Misfortune Card’s item and drop rate bonus has been decreased from 20% to 10%, additional Blanc Cartes thrown have been increased from 3 to 5
- Judgement (upgrade): buff durations have been increased, Fortune Card’s critical chance bonus has been decreased from 20% to 10%, Misfortune Card’s item and drop rate bonus has been decreased from 40% to 20%, additional Noir Cartes thrown have been increased from 5 to 10, Endurance Card and Drain Card have been removed
- Luck of Phantom Thief: now gives 4 seconds of invincibility after being revived
- Phantom Charge: secondary attack (crescent moon)’s damage has been increased from 250% to 270%
- Ultimate Drive: damage has been increased from 85% to 130%, number of hits has been decreased from 3 to 2
- Twilight: damage has been increased from 510% to 570%
- Tempest of Cards: damage has been increased from 370% to 400%, amount of monsters hit has been decreased from 12 to 10, cooldown has been increased from 8 seconds to 12 seconds