kMSt ver. 1.2.439 – Pantheon!
Kaiser’s home, Pantheon, has been added! This place is not located in the Maple world, but rather a new world, Grandis! Quests for him have also been added, as well as some skill changes~
You can access the Maple world from Pantheon by using the Dimension Gate. The Dimension Gate has also been added in the Six Paths Crossway.
Here’s a picture of the main map of Pantheon, which I painfully and expertly stitched together~ I haven’t done many of the Kaiser quests but from what I understand, it is an inherited title and whenever the Kaiser passes away, someone new is given it.
I recorded a small tour of Pantheon! It does not include every map because there were a lot and plus I had no idea how to get around, haha.
Pantheon comes with its own set of new monsters, all low levelled though, below 50. They look pretty cool though, this obviously isn’t all of them, you can check out the rest here.
Where’s our high level content Nexon?! Hopefully another area of Grandis is revealed soon…
They also added in the Kaiser Main Colour Change Coupon, Kaiser Sub Colour Change Coupon, and the Kaiser Colour Revert Coupon to the Tempest shop. I was right, you can change the colour of your armor!
Hehe, changing your armour colour also changes the colour of the dragon you turn into when you fly to the Temple of Time!
Of course, Kaiser has his own Cash wardrobe (before this patch he shared the Adventurer one, haha).
Here’s Kaiser’s job advancement animation, the dragon looks a bit awkward in my opinion. (Thanks to 도족텐 for the two pictures above)
They also added in Kaiser’s character creation screen, based on Pantheon.
There’s also his new character sign, haha.
Another colour change coupon was released, this time for the Demon pets~
- Transfiguration (beginner): Stance effect has been adjusted
- Dragon Slash (1st job): damage has been increased from 50% to 70%
- Skin Protection (1st job): defense and magic defense boost has been decreased from 300 to 200, now increases Stance effect by 40%
- Will of Sword (2nd job): damage has been increased from 200% to 300%, delay has been decreased
- Dragon Slash 1st Enhancement (2nd job): max level has been increased from 1 to 2
- Wingbeat (3rd job): damage has been decreased from 400% to 300%, if you attempt to use Wingbeat while 4 are already summoned, the oldest one will disappear
- Final Figuration (3rd job): speed boost has been decreased from 20% to 10%, now increases damage by 10%
- During Final Figuaration, Will of Sword’s damage has been increased from 300% to 500%
- Petrified (3rd job): damage has been increased from 210% to 400%, number of hits has been decreased from 2 to 1
- Dragon Slash 2nd Enhancement (3rd job): max level has been increased from 1 to 2, pre-requisite has been increased from 1 Dragon Slash 1st Enhancement to 2
- Advanced Will of Sword (4th job): damage has been increased from 300% to 500%, number of hits has been increased from 3 to 5, now passively increases attack by 30
- Attack Mode 3rd Enhancement (4th job): attack boost has been decreased from 20 to 10
- Sword Strike (4th job): number of hits has been decreased from 8 to 6, explosion damage has been increased from 100% to 150%, explosion number of hits has been increased from 2 to 4
- Infernal Breath (4th job): damage has been increased from 320% to 350%
- Dragon Slash 3rd Enhancement (4th job): max level has been increased from 1 to 2, pre-requisite has been increased from 1 Dragon Slash 2nd Enhancement to 2
- Final Figuration (4th job): speed boost has been decreased from 20 to 10, increases damage by 20%
- During Final Figuration, Blue Streak does 180% damage 12 times on up to 2 mobs with a 25% chance of instant death, Gigaslasher hits 180% damage 12 times on up to 2 mobs, Advanced Will of Sword hits 7 times
Also, on July 21 and 22 there will be a couple of Hot Times! The first gives the Tempest’s Miraculous Blessing, an experience potion, 20 Tempest Coins, and a 3 day SP Reset Scroll. The second gives a 50% Positive Chaos Scroll, 20 Tempest Coins, and a 3 day AP Reset Scroll.
In addition, (ONLY) if you missed the Hot Time on July 15, you’ll get that Hot Time box too, which contains a Personality Growth Potion, unique on reveal Lightwing Sage, Luminous Mastery Book, and an SP Reset Scroll.