kMSt ver. 1.2.442 – Angelic Burster!
A Tespia patch has been released, finally giving us the new Nova pirate, Angelic Burster~! Nexon apparently thinks 버스터 has an R sound in it, I’ve changed my past blog posts to remedy “my” mistake. Anyways, along with Angelic Burster comes a new boss, Magnus, and the Helisium dungeon!
When creating an Angelic Burster, you can only be female. You have a choice between two hairstyles and two faces, as well as any hair colour.
Angelic Burster uses her own weapon, the Soul Shooter, as well as a secondary weapon, the Soul Ring. She is a DEX based pirate.
Angelic Burster uses the Soul Recharge system! When you are attacking monsters with your regular attack (which is sort of like a long ranged Ultimate Drive), there’s a chance that you’ll Recharge!
After you have gotten some Recharges, you can use the skills that are shown on the side of your screen in the Soul Recharge UI.
There’s also the Dress Up system. You can use your Coordinate skill in your beginner tab to open this UI, allowing you to place clothes and other things to change how your Angelic Burster transformation looks. I’m not sure what clothes you can put here, maybe it’s only Cash items… or maybe there are special equipment just for this?
After that, you can use the Dress Up skill to transform into Angelic Burster! You can also use it in your transformation state to turn back into Tear (showing your regular equipment, hair, etc).
Although there’s no tutorial in-game, I believe that Angelic Burster uses the power of Escada, a dragon. It’s pretty clear if you read the skill descriptions. I think they have some sort of Soul Contract.
Of course, Angelic Burster is a popular idol. Kaiser is her biggest fan! The girl beside her is Idea, I guess she’ll play a part in Angelic Burster’s storyline.
Here’s Angelic Burster’s cash wardrobe, it’s very… pink?
Her job advancement animation is a pink version of Kaiser’s, haha.
Angelic Burster Skills
- Soul Successor: Escada’s strength allows you to use the Soul Shooter and Soul Ring. Your attack key turns into a keydown skill that deals 60% damage on up to 3 enemies. You can move while using this skill.
- Soul Contract: When used, the next four attacks will have their damage increased by 100%. There is a 120 second cooldown. If used as a Link Skill, the effects are reduced. (Link Skill)
- Coordinate: Using this skill opens the Coordinate UI in which you can choose what your Angelic Burster transformation looks like.
- Affinity I: Using Escada’s strength,increase your Recharge chance by 20% as well as making your body lighter, increasing your speed by 40%, jump by 20%, and maximum speed by 25%. (max level: 20)
- Bubble Star: Gather raw power in the form of a sphere and shoot it at up to 6 enemies, hitting 500% damage. [Soul Recharge skill] (max level: 20)
- Lyrical Cross: Using Escada’s strength, increase your accuracy by 450 for 180 seconds. (max level: 15)
- Affinity II: Using Escada’s experience in battle, have a 100% chance of Recharge after defeating 20 monsters as well as 40% status and elemental resistance. (max level: 20)
- Pink Scud: Rush through up to 8 enemies using the power of the Soul Ring hitting 480% damage and pulling them along with you.
- Sting Explosion: Using Escada’s strength, pierce through up to 8 enemies dealing 500% damage. Enemies hit will gain a debuff that allows you to deal another 500% damage by activating this skill again. [Soul Recharge skill] (max level: 20)
- Power Transfer: Create a shield that absorbs 1% damage from monsters for every attack you do, up to 50% damage, for 180 seconds. (max level: 20)
- Inner Fire: Passively increase your DEX by 40. (max level: 5)
- Soul Shooter Mastery: Increase your mastery over the Soul Shooter to 50% and your accuracy by 200. (max level: 10)
- Affinity III: Escada’s affinity gives you 60 DEX and 20% damage, as well as a 100% chance of Recharge if you fail three Recharges in a row. (max level: 20)
- Gigantic Icicle: Drop gigantic icicles on your enemies, hitting up to 8 for 780% damage. If used in the air, the damage will be doubled. [Soul Recharge skill] (max level: 20)
- Land Crash: Hit the ground, creating a large shockwave that deals 700% damage to up to 8 enemies. Enemies hit will be launched into the sky. (max level: 20)
- Iron Lotus: Stand up to enemies’ attacks with an iron will, increasing your Stance rate by 40%. Power Transfer’s shield effect is doubled.
- Soul Seeker: Attack an enemy in front of you with the power of Escada’s soul, dealing 420% damage with an 80% chance of attacking your target once more. [Soul Recharge skill] (max level: 20)
- Inner Peace: Through inner peace, you will not be shaken by enemies’ attacks, increasing your HP, defense, and magic defense by 1000. (max level: 10)
- Affinity IV: Your affinity with the ancient dragon race gives you a 100% of Recharging if you have failed a Recharge, as well as a 50% chance of increasing your damage by 30% for 5 seconds if you successfully Recharge. (max level: 30)
- Soul Resonance: Resonate with Escada’s soul, dealing 320% damage continuously as long as your skill key is held down, for a maximum of 8 seconds. Proportional to the duration of the first attack, deal a maximum of 3000% finish damage. When attacking a boss, increase your damage by 50%. There is a cooldown of 60 seconds. Maximum damage for this skill is 99,999,999. (max level: 30)
- Fatality: Attack up to 10 enemies in front of you for 5000% damage. After attacking them, increase you and your party members’ damage by 60% for 30 seconds. There is a cooldown of 90 seconds. Maximum damage for this skill is 1,200,000. (max level: 30)
- Primal Roar: Escada’s roar shakes the souls of up to 8 enemies in front of you, dealing 1200% damage two times with a 90% chance to stun for 8 seconds. Maximum damage for this skill is 30,000,000. [Soul Recharge skill] (max level: 30)
- Trinity: Attack one enemy with Escada’s force consecutively, dealing 1800% damage four times. Using this skill increases Trinity’s damage and defense ignored by 10% for 7 seconds, stacking up to 6 times. Maximum damage for this skill is 50,000,000. [Soul Recharge skill] (max level: 30)
- Soul Gaze: Borrow Escada’s strength, allowing you to see into an enemy’s soul, increasing your maximum critical damage by 60% and your minimum critical damage by 30% for 180 seconds. (max level: 30)
- Soul Shooter Expert: Increase your mastery over the Soul Shooter to 70%, your attack by 30, your critical chance by 30%, and minimum critical damage by 15%. (max level: 30)
- Nova Hero’s Will: Focus your spirit to be cured of any status. There is a cooldown of 360 seconds. (max level: 5)
Thanks to Fiel of Southperry for skill icons and effects! Thanks to 도족텐 for skill effects labelled with his name!
I recorded a video showcasing all of Angelic Buster’s skills, and for some reason, I lagged like crazy…
A new area, Helisium, has been added! Helisium was the capital for the Nova race, but then Magnus took over and it is now known as the Tyrant’s Stronghold. Kaiser, Angelic Burster, and the Maple Alliance have joined forces to attempt to retake Helisium.
You can go to Helisium through a portal in Pantheon. The monsters there are around level 90~120.
A new boss, Magnus, has been added! You can fight him in a party of 1 to 6 people. When fighting Magnus, you will have reduced damage to monsters, your HP recovery potions will be less effective, and your health will periodically be reduced.