kMSt ver. 1.2.462 & Inkwell’s Secret Diary – Journey to Find Memories
A new patch has been released, this time bringing Xenon’s storyline, tutorial, as well as the new Bits system. There was also a new entry in Inkwell’s Diary, so read on~
Edit: The Xenon animated video has been released! It’s actually really cool so check it out, it’s near the tutorial video.
“You also have memories, don’t you?”
“I want to find my memories!”
Wow, the art in this picture is really nice! Xenon’s logo is a bit lackluster though, haha.
Xenon’s character card gives STR, DEX, and LUK. At S rank, it gives 20 to those stats, so I guess it goes 5/10/20/40?
In Xenon’s tutorial, you see him as a child, playing with the future Resistance instructors. They’re pretending to be Mesorangers, aww! However, he is kidnapped by Gelimer and many years pass by, after which Xenon is finally complete.
Thanks to MapleStoryXll for the video!
Thanks to information from Orca, the Resistance find out about Gelimer’s lab and try to attack, but Claudine is caught. Seeing Claudine brings strange feelings to Xenon, and soon he decides to escape with her to reclaim his memories!
However, Beryl, commanded by Gelimer, attacks Xenon. Thanks to the help of the Resistance, Xenon and Claudine escape.
Thanks to Spadow for the video and translations~
I’m not sure if these images are part of the tutorial or if they’re from some higher level quest, but it looks like a pretty sad moment… I guess it has to do with that one diary entry.
- Multilateral I: bonuses have been decreased from 10% to 5%
- Multi Mode Linker: now an active skill. To change the modes of your Multi Mode skills, activate this while using the skill you wish to change instead of holding down the attacking skill.
- Ion Thruster: you are now able to jump, jump down, and activate Pinpoint Rocket while using this skill
- Linear Perspective: critical chance boost has been decreased from 50% to 40%
- Triangle Formation: chance of attaching an Airframe to an enemy has been decreased from 100% to 30%, damage has been increased from 100% to 340%
- Extra Supply: HP consumption has been removed, cooldown has been decreased from 60 seconds to 30 seconds
- Blade Dancing: you are now able to jump, jump down, and activate Pinpoint Rocket while using this skill
- Purge Lob Masquerade: Snipe: damage has been decreased from 500% to 450%, number of hits has been increased from 4 to 6
- Hologram Gravity: the ball’s speed has been adjusted
- Time Capsule: limited area usage has been removed, can now decrease the cooldowns of your own Hyper Skills (not your party’s)
- Multilateral V: bonuses have been increased from 10% to 20%
- NEW SKILL: Multilateral VI: Based on your AP, you will receive distinct bonuses. If you have more than 330 STR, you will receive 10% Stance. If you have more than 330 DEX, you will receive 10% resistance to statuses and elements. If you have more than 330 LUK, you will receive 10% avoid rate. If you have more than 330 of all three stats, your damage will be increased by 10%. Can only be learned at level 200. (max level: 1)
Warena‘s NPC has been changed so its not the same as Spiegella from Monster Park, haha. As you can see, they added in a box for the specified number of Maple Points you’re buying.
Speaking of which, the item inventory has been changed! Below your mesos, you will now see how many Maple Points you have! It’s probably due to the above system.
You’ll also see a new button beside the Item Pot, what’s that for you might ask?
That is for the new Bits system! You can access it by pressing the button in your inventory or by using a hot key. For this system, you must collect Bits Cases (set-up items) and Bits (which are held in your Bits inventory). Each Bits has different stats, and even set effects with other Bits that match it.
You must place them into a Bits Case for the stats to apply. However, Bits Cases have different sizes, so you might not be able to fit all the pieces in one set into a certain Case (basically, find another case). To look through your different Cases, press the orange arrow.
Here are two sets, Prelude of Destiny and Electric Shock. Although they’re both L Bits, they give different stats. And they have set effects as well. Prelude gives 1 attack and magic attack for 9 Bits, and 2 to all stats, 580 HP, and 1 attack and magic attack for 12 Bits. Electric Shock gives 1 attack and magic attack for 9 Bits, and 2 to all stat and 1 attack and magic attack for 12 Bits.
Currently, Mr. Goldstein is giving them all out in Tespia so we don’t know where they’ll come from in the real server, but I’m guessing it’s going to be some annoying method haha.